- Job Search
- Childcare Solicitor
BCL Legal are working on a great opportunity for either a family solicitor with childcare experience or a specialist childcare solicitor to further specialise in this discipline to join a busy department in Reading.
This position will suit a childcare solicitor who is open to a either a full time or part time opportunity.
Role and responsibilities:
- The ideal childcare solicitor will have at least 1 year of PQE and will have plenty of experience in dealing with child care law;
- Dealing with care and adoption proceedings, child abuse cases and complex children's matters;
- The childcare solicitor will need to meet with clients, attend PLO meetings, work with third parties and have excellent drafting skills;
- The childcare solicitor will also be a Children's Panel member or at least be eligible to apply to join the Children's Panel.
In return you will:
- Join a highly regarded regional team who will provide you with excellent training and career progression routes;
- A great benefits package;
- A chance to work on some really interesting child care cases.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018