- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen with a Legal 500 ranked firm based in Berkshire who are seeking an employment solicitor to join their team.
Role and requirements:
- The work undertaken will be a mixture of contentious and non contentious work mainly dealing with respondents;
- A good working knowledge of TUPE and corporate support is desirable and would be advantageous to this role;
- The employment solicitor will need to work with and assist supervising associates;
- There is great training and development on offer for an employment solicitor who wants to progress their career in a leading firm;
- Clients can range from high profile commercial organisations to sometimes high net worth individuals;
- Experience in all elements of employment law is highly desirable, ideally from a leading firm.
- A great benefits package is on offer including a competitive salary, bonus, healthcare and life assurance.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018