- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
A family solicitor is required for a regional firm for their office based in Surrey.
This role will suit a 2-6 PQE family solicitor who wishes to continue practising in family law with a firm who specialise solely in family law.
Role and requirements:
- A family solicitor who is experienced in dealing with a wide range of cases ranging from high net worth divorce and separation cases to some child care and domestic violence. Although, the majority of the work will be privately funded cases;
- An organised family solicitor who is able to manage their own case load from complex family cases to sensitive children matters and prioritising their work load;
- You must also have great relationship building skills, not only with external clients but also internally with the wider team;
- Excellent service is at the heart of this role so making sure that this is delivered is paramount.
In return you will receive:
- A generous benefits package which will include: private health care, life assurance, pension and bonus (related to performance);
- An excellent firm to learn from and expand on your current family law knowledge and experience as this firm only specialise in this area.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018