- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A regional firm based in Surrey is seeking an NQ litigation solicitor to join it's expanding team.
This role will suit a newly qualified solicitor who is keen on working on a broad range of litigation matters.
Role and responsibilities:
- The NQ commercial litigation solicitor will be covering a whole range of contentious matters including employment matters and contentious probate
- You will be working on fast track, multi track and some high court cases
- The successful commercial litigation solicitor will be given plenty of support and training
- You will work with solicitors with years of experience so will be learning from some of the best in the business
- The commercial litigation solicitor will be given the chance to further specialise into a specific discipline
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018