- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL are working with a reputable firm based in Berkshire who are seeking a 1-3 PQE commercial litigation solicitor.
If you are looking to join a forward thinking, innovative firm with a great work life balance then this could be the perfect role for you!
- The commercial litigation solicitor will cover a broad range of commercial litigation work and actively undertake business development;
- You will work with senior associates and will be given support to excel in your role and eventually work with minimal supervision;
- The role will initially be focussed on a variety of litigation but will suit someone who wishes to specialise in a particular area.
- A commercial litigation solicitor with at least 1 year of experience in a busy disputes team;
- A team player with an excellent track record of business development for both their specialist discipline and the firm;
- Be confident, organised and professional in approach.
- Work with a busy and regionally recognised team who have years of experience between them so plenty of support and development is on offer;
- A forward thinking firm who have a great work/life balance;
- A great development plan set out to tailor your needs and career aspirations.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018