- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation
An award winning, Legal 500 ranked firm in Surrey is seeking an experienced commercial litigation solicitor to join it's dispute resolution team.
Role and responsibilities:
- The commercial litigation solicitor will be handling a wide range of commercial litigation work ranging from contentious probate through to property disputes;
- You will need to be able to work autonomously but also be able to assist senior associates on more complex matters as and when needed;
- Ideally, exposure to complex and high value disputes would be desirable;
- This role will suit a commercial litigation solicitor who is comfortable with business development and is able to network effectively.
- An opportunity to work with a Legal 500 ranked firm and a highly experienced team;
- A supportive firm with great opportunity for training and development;
- You will be working for a forward thinking firm with a flexible and agile working environment.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018