- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
BCL Legal are working exclusively with a Legal 500 ranked employment firm based in Oxfordshire who are seeking an employment solicitor to join their busy team.
This truly is a great opportunity to progress your career with a reputable employment firm who offer great support and training.
Role and responsibilities:
- The role will suit an NQ - 5 PQE employment solicitor who is seeking a role with a varied employment caseload;
- The employment solicitor will cover a mixture of both contentious and non contentious work, however the majority of the work will have more of a focus on the contentious side;
- It is a respondent led caseload, however there may occasionally be some claimant work;
- The role will be great for an employment solicitor who wishes to work for a specialist employment firm as you will get a wide range of exposure to complex and varied caseloads including the healthcare, education and technology sector.
In return you will get:
- A great working environment with no set hierarchy and the option for progression right from the offset;
- A comprehensive benefits package;
- The option to work in an agile environment and although this is a full time position, the firm are open to hearing from part time candidates;
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018