- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
An award winning regional firm based in Devon are seeking an experienced family solicitor to join one of their busy offices in the area.
Role and responsibilities:
- The family solicitor will will cover a range of family work predominantly privately funded work involving divorce, children matters and financial settlements but from time to time may be expected to cover publicly funded work;
- This role will suit a 1 PQE family solicitor who has experience in working with privately funded family matters such as the above as well cohabitation, pre nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- The family solicitor will need to be comfortable with networking and business development;
In return you will:
- Be working with a regionally renowned firm who pride themselves for being one of the best firms in the region;
- Be offered excellent training and supervision to help maximise your potential
- The opportunity to work on some complex and interesting cases
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018