- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
A regional firm based in Cheltenham are seeking a family solicitor to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced family solicitor to join a firm where they can expand and develop the family team.
Role and responsibilities:
- The family solicitor will be working on all private matters which will predominately focus on financial proceedings with over 80% of the work focussed in this area;
- As well as financial proceedings the family solicitor will work on matrimonial, divorce, child custody and pre/post nuptial matters;
- The role will be ideal for an experienced family solicitor with at least 3+ PQE who is confidently able to manage their own case load as well as have the ambition and desire to help expand and develop the family team within the firm;
- The department covers a range of family work so there is a varied case load is on offering
- A chance to own an area of practice within the firm and develop the family department so great for someone who is looking to progress their career to the next stage;
- A strong salary and benefits package on offer;
- Support from Partners who have years of experience between them
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018