- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen for a 2-3 PQE family solicitor to join a leading national firm for their offices in Oxford.
Role and responsibilities:
- This opportunity will really suit a family solicitor who is early on in their career and is looking to take a step up
- The firm cover a wide range of privately funded family work mainly looking at divorce, financial proceedings, separation and cohabitation
- The ideal family solicitor will have experience in all aspects of family law and be able to manage their own case load with as minimal supervision as possible
- The firm offer great support with weekly mentor and training sessions from the more senior members of the team so this will be a great platform for a family solicitor looking to take that step up in their career
- Competitive salary and discretionary company wide bonus as well as one off bonuses for stand out performances as well as private healthcare and pension
- Free onsite parking
- Continuous development and training on offer
- Agile working available
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018