- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A large, internationally recognised law firm is seeking an experienced employment solicitor for it's office based in the heart of Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for an employment solicitor to join a fantastic Legal 500 ranked firm.
The role and responsibilities:
- The team based in Bristol cover some great work including offering advice to clients on domestic, international and transnational issues
- The quality of work covered in Bristol is the same as what is covered in the firm's office in London so will really suit someone who wishes to reside in Bristol (or commute) but still undertake some excellent work outside of London
- The employment solicitor will work seamlessly across offices which includes the firm's offices internationally
- Be at least a 2 year PQE employment solicitor with experience in covering complex employment cases ranging from both contentious and non contentious work
- The employment solicitor will have excellent academics and will also be commercially minded
- You will need to be able to work well within a team, which includes team work across other offices
- A chance to work with a reputable international firm and gain some fantastic experience
- A great training and development opportunity within a supportive and collaborative environment
- Competitive package on offer including salary, bonus, healthcare and pension
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018