- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A national law firm based in Bristol are seeking to recruit a commercial litigation solicitor.
Role and Requirements:
- The litigation solicitor will work in the team which covers a wide range of litigation cases
- You will be managing fast track and multi track cases
- You will also be dealing with clients on a regular basis so confidence in networking and business development is a must
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified solicitor with experience in handling a varied litigation caseload
- You will have excellent communication and organisation skills
- You will be offered some great training and development routes to help you succeed in this role and progress forward within the firm
- You will also be entitled to a generous holiday entitlement, pension, healthcare and bonus scheme.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018