- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced employment solicitor to join a national Legal 500 ranked firm based in their office in Berkshire.
This opportunity will suit a 1 year+ PQE employment solicitor who has covered a wide range of employment matters.
- The employment solicitor will need to be an all rounder as you will cover contentious and non contentious matters working for both claimants and respondents
- You will work as part of a busy team and will be expected to carry out a range of activities from drafting documents, conducting your own advocacy, giving advice and conducting negotiations
- You will need to work collaboratively with the team and from time to time assist senior associates on more complex matters arising from complicated TUPE and dismissal cases
- The ideal employment solicitor will have at least 1 year of post qualification experience in employment law
- You will have experience of advocacy, strong knowledge on TUPE and redundancies matters and be able to confidently run tribunal cases
- Strong communication and organisation skills are a must for this role as you will be working with a wide range of clients and will be required to provide excellent service to them
- In return the firm will invest in you and your career as you will have a set training development plan from day one
- You will have great exposure to an interesting case load and work within a busy team who will be able to offer you great support
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018