- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
A great opportunity has arisen for an employment solicitor to join a national firm based in their office in Bristol.
- The employment solicitor will be tasked on covering a wide range of employment matters. Although majority of the work will be contentious you will be expected to offer general advice and corporate support from time to time
- You will receive exposure to high value, complex contentious matters so will get the opportunity to work on some interesting and challenging case
- You will be expected to get involved in the business development work as well as be a pro active member of the team at networking events and training sessions
- The ideal candidate will need to have at least 2 years of PQE as an employment solicitor having handled a varied caseload with a mixture of claimant and respondent and contentious and non contentious matters, however candidates with a good record of experience in employment law will also be considered
- You will be professional and commercial aware as you will be representing the firm and delivering excellent service to their corporate clients
- In return you will receive a competitive salary as well as discretionary bonus
- You will be offered bespoke training and development so essentially your career progression will be in your hands
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018