- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
9th September 2019
Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor. A great opportunity has arisen for a commercial litigation solicitor to join a reputable firm based in Bristol. This role will mainly involve matters relating to property disputes.
Role and requirements:
- The commercial litigation solicitor will be covering matters ranging from Land Law, Property Law, TOLATA and restricted covenants
- You will prepare case documents and filings and be expected to manage your own case load
- The ideal candidate will have good organisational and business development skills as well as having an in depth knowledge of property litigation with at least 2 years of PQE
- You will work with a fantastic, collegiate team and be offered support to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018