- Job Search
- Property Litigation
A great opportunity has arisen for a senior property litigation associate / Legal Director to join a top 50 firm based in Bristol.
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior associate or a Legal Director to join a reputable firm in the heart of Bristol.
- You will be acting for a varied client based ranging from financial institutions, developers, government bodies and blue chip companies dealing with contentious matters
- As a senior associate/Legal Director you will hold great responsibility for junior members of the team and will be required to hold training and mentoring sessions for the wider team
- You will be dealing with a lot of commercial clients as well as high net worth individuals
- You will need to have at least 5 years of PQE in property litigation
- As a senior property litigation / legal director you will need to be actively involved in helping the team grow which will include business development, marketing and training
- You will need to be organised and be able to manage your time effectively
- An opportunity to work with a leading firm covering a wide range of property disputes and exposure to some excellent work
- A competitive remuneration package
- A chance for a senior associate to step up into a more senior position
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018