- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal are currently working with a tier one ranked national firm who are seeking a 2-5 years PQE property litigation solicitor for their office based in Southampton.
- You will be working with commercial clients which will include some large household names so a great opportunity for exposure to some fantastic work
- The property litigation solicitor will be expected to work closely with the real estate team and service many of the same clients
- You will cover a range of disputes which will include boundary disputes and possession
- You will need to have at least 2 years of PQE as a property litigation solicitor who has worked with commercial clients
- You will need to be confident in your ability and able to progress routine matters independently. - You will need to have good verbal communication skills and be able to build relationships with clients and with colleagues in the real estate team
- A chance to work with a Tier 1 ranked team with genuinely great exposure to top quality work
- An advocate for agile working, the firm are also open to applications from candidates who are looking for a part time opportunity
- A competitive salary is on offer as well as an overall generous benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018