- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
A leading national law firm is seeking a family solicitor to join its expanding team based in Reading.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity for a family solicitor join a forward thinking and innovative law firm.
Role and requirements:
- The bulk of the work that the family solicitor will be covering will be privately funded cases to include (but not limited to) divorce, childrens matters, financial settlements and cohabitation matters
- You will work alongside more senior associates in the team and assist with complex matters as well as being able to autonomously manage your own caseload with supervision when required
- The family solicitor will need to be well organised, conduct themselves in a professional manner and be a true team player
- As a family solicitor within a successful and expanding team you will get plenty of opportunity for development and support from a highly experienced team
- A generous salary is on offer as well as a comprehensive benefits package to include bonus, healthcare and pension
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018