- Job Search
- Employment Solicitor
An experienced employment solicitor is offered a great opportunity to work for a Legal 500 ranked team based in Surrey.
This will suit a 2-3 year PQE employment solicitor with experience in employment and ideally immigration and pensions.
Role and requirements:
- You will need to be an experienced employment solicitor who has covered a wide range of employment matters including contentious and non contentious
- You will need to be well organised and professional as the role will sometimes require you to provide advice and draft documents for more complex matters
- Majority of the work will consist of a respondent led caseload but from time to time you may be required to provide advice to senior executives
- For a regional firm, a highly competitive salary is on offer as well as a comprehensive benefits package
- A chance to train and work with a top tier firm
- A forward thinking firm who encourage agile working
- Fantastic training and development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018