- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Private Client
NQ Commercial Litigation - Private Client
A leading law firm based in Gloucestershire is seeking a commercial litigation solicitor to join its busy disputes team covering a wide range of contentious work but mainly focussing on contentious probate matters.
Role and requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have had training seats in either contentious probate or commercial litigation and be passionate about qualifying into a contentious probate position
- You will cover a range of private client disputes from contentious estate administration, breach of trustee/executor duties, challenging the validity of a will through to TOLATA claims
- The contentious probate solicitor will be bright and intelligent and be able to deal with some complex matters arising from the Inheritance Act and estate administration
- To work with an international highly reputable law firm
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- World class training and development with genuine opportunity to grow organically
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018