- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor
An international law firm are seeking an experienced property litigation solicitor for their office based in Bristol. This is a great chance to join a highly reputable Legal 500 tier 1 ranked firm in the South West.
Role and requirements:
- At least a 2 years+ PQE property litigation solicitor
- You will undertake a range of contentious matters including (but not limited to) landlord and tenant, adverse possession, easements and title disputes
- As an experienced property litigation solicitor you will also be expected to supervise junior members of the team as and when needed
- The ideal property litigation solicitor will have an excellent background in handling contentious real estate matters, be commercially aware and have excellent relationship building skills in order to be able to deliver the best experience to clients
- A chance to work with one of the largest and most reputable property litigation teams in the South West
- You will get the opportunity to work with some interesting clients and varied caseload
- A competitive salary and a flexible benefits package is also on offer
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018