- Job Search
- NQ Employment Litigator
BCL Legal are working with a leading organisation who are seeking an employment litigator to join their busy team based in Bristol.
- The employment solicitor will look after a range of employment disputes of varying complexity from initial assessment through to final hearing
- You will be required to deliver excellent client experience and be able to explain the process clearly
- Actively take part in business development and work collaboratively with other departments within the business
- An experienced or a newly qualified employment solicitor or a commercial litigation solicitor with experience of handling employment disputes as part of your larger commercial litigation caseload
- A deep understanding or a willingness to learn in more depth about employment law and the employment tribunal process is required
- Being able to work comfortably as part of a larger, busy team
- A great opportunity for a qualified solicitor to work as an employment litigator so ideal for someone who wants to cover a more niche area of litigation
- A great agile working environment to include flexing your hours once settled into the role and the option to work from home once or twice a week
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Company car scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018