- Job Search
- NQ Childcare Solicitor
NQ Childcare Solicitor
A busy Family Law team based in Reading are seeking a newly qualified solicitor to join their team to specifically focus on child care work.
This role will suit someone who has experience in this area or is looking to specialise into child care law.
Role and requirements:
- A newly qualified or junior solicitor with a passion for child care law
- The role consists of legal aid work so knowledge of legal aid or care work will be advantageous
- This could also suit someone who wishes to retrain and focus purely on children's matters
- This is a great chance to be part of a large childcare team who have ample amounts of experience between them so a great firm to learn from and develop
- Candidates who wish to work flexibly will also be considered including part time applicants
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018