- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Dispute Resolution Solicitor/Commercial Litigation Solicitor
BCL Legal have been instructed by an international law firm based in Oxford who are seeking an associate to join their busy dispute resolution team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer to join a reputable firm and undertake some great quality work.
Role and requirements:
- A junior qualified commercial litigation solicitor who will be undertaking a variety of disputes work to include
contractual claims and enforcement as well as personal and corporate insolvency
- Clients will range from (but not limited to) large multi national corporations, regulatory bodies and financial institutions
- You will undertake business development and work to ensure you are representing the firm in the best light by delivering excellent quality service
- A great salary package and benefits for a regional firm
- A chance to work with an international law firm and gain some fantastic experience
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018