- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor.
A property litigation solicitor is offered the opportunity to join a Top 100 UK Law firm based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced (1-4 PQE) property litigation solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked team.
Role and requirements:
- An experienced property litigation solicitor with at least 1 year of experience in real estate disputes
- You will be working on a variety of property related disputes ranging form landlord and tenant and development disputes
- Experience of work for the public sector would be advantageous but not essential
- You will need to be technically strong and posses a professional approach when dealing with clients and colleagues
- A great team player
- To work for an award winning firm in one of the strongest disputes teams in the South West
- A fantastic relaxed environment offering great flexible benefits
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018