- Job Search
- Property Disputes Associate
Property Litigation Associate
Property Litigation Associate. An international law firm is seeking a property litigation associate to join it's thriving office based in the heart of Bristol.
- The property litigation associate will be tasked with dealing with a range of property disputes including landlord and tenant and complex, technical development and land rights disputes
- This particular role will focus on disputes arising from commercial landlord and tenant issues
- You may also need to supervise more junior members of the team with complex disputes
- The ideal candidate will be academically strong and will have worked at a leading firm and gained a significant amount of experience in property litigation
- You will need to be technically strong as you will be dealing with some complex property disputes
- A strong team player who is proactive in helping to develop the team and team members
- A chance to work with one of the leading disputes team in the South West
- A highly competitive salary and benefits are also on offer
- You will also be rewarded for your contribution in terms of career progressions, bonus etc
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018