- Job Search
- Professional Support Lawyer
Professional Support Solicitor - Regulatory.
Professional Support Solicitor - Regulatory. A professional support solicitor is required to join a UK top 50 Law firm based in Bristol.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced regulatory solicitor to move away from a traditional fee earning role and join a thriving team to help support its development.
Role and requirements:
- This is a non fee earning role so as a professional support solicitor you will be responsible for keeping the team up to date on changes in regulatory law, delivering training sessions and identifying any key news and updates in the market
- The professional support solicitor will need to be well organised, professional and a team player as you will be required to work with junior members of the team through to senior partners.
- Previous experience as a professional support solicitor is not mandatory but would be advantageous
- A chance to work for a leading law firm and do something different away from a traditional fee earning role
- A great benefit and salary package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018