- Job Search
- Competition Solicitor
Competition Solicitor. A highly regarded regional firm based in Bristol are seeking a competition solicitor to join their successful tier 1 ranked team.
Role and requirements:
- The competition solicitor will be working in conjunction with the regulatory, commercial and litigation teams so will need to be a strong team player working collaboratively with other team members
- You will be advising clients on the application of competition law to commercial agreements and joint ventures as well as devising training and audit programmes
- You will need at least 2+ years of PQE (ideally more) and therefore will be required to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision as well as supervising complex cases for more junior solicitors
- The chance to work for one of the most successful competition teams outside of London
- Great for someone who is commuting into Bristol - offices are centrally based and only a short walk away from Bristol Temple Meads
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package is also on offer - higher than usual regional norms
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018