- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation Solicitor - Bristol - National Firm - £40,000+
A Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in Bristol are seeking an NQ-3 PQE property litigation solicitor to join their highly successful and expanding property litigation department.
- The property litigation solicitor will be looking after a range of property litigation disputes ranging from L&T, commercial and social housing developers, possession actions and purchaser claims.
- You will be working closely with the property disputes team Partners and will assisting them on more complex matters
- Ideally you will have had property litigation experience, whether as an experienced solicitor or as a newly qualified with a seat in property litigation, however the firm are open to candidates who have a strong commercial litigation experience but a passion to work and specialise within property litigation.
- You will be expected to be technically strong and have solid experience and understanding of real estate disputes
- You will be working with some of the most talented individuals in the South West so a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills and experience
- A great overall package to include a competitive salary, bonus, pension, life assurance, discount vouchers etc
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018