- Job Search
- Property Litigation Solicitor
Property Litigation. A Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team in Bristol are seeking an NQ-3 PQE property litigation solicitor to join their highly successful and expanding property litigation department.
Role and requirements:
- The role will involve you looking after a range of property litigation disputes ranging from L&T, commercial and social housing developers, possession actions and purchaser claims and trespass and squatter actions so a whole range of interesting property litigation work to get stuck into!
- You will be working with some of the most talented individuals in the South West so a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills and experience
- Ideally you will have had property litigation experience, whether as a qualified experienced solicitor or as a newly qualified with a seat in property litigation, however the firm are open to candidates who have a strong commercial litigation experience but a passion to work and specialise within property litigation.
- You will be working within a great, highly ranked team so a great move for someone who is ambitious and looking to progress their career
- A great overall package to include a competitive salary, bonus, pension, life assurance, discounts etc.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018