- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Associate
International law firm seeks a commercial litigation associate for it's successful team based in Bristol.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded and Legal 500 ranked team carrying out top quality dispute resolution work.
- As the commercial litigation associate you will be dealing with a range of disputes to include finance and banking, insolvency, civil and criminal as well as international arbitration.
- The work undertaken by the team is of the highest quality with key clients to include FTSE 100 and Global 500 companies.
- The team in Bristol work closely with London so a great opportunity for exposure to the international clients the firm work with.
- The commercial litigation associate will have at least 2 years of post qualification experience in commercial litigation (however the firm will consider strong candidates with less or more PQE)
- You will need to be a strong team player as you will be expected to liaise with the national teams on a regular basis
- You will have a great academic background with the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- A highly competitive salary well above the regional norms with access to a great benefits package
- A chance to work for a leading, international law firm
- This is also a great option for someone looking to relocate out of London without compromising on the quality of work
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018