- Job Search
- NQ Litigation Solicitor
14th January 2020
A top 50 UK firm are seeking an NQ to 2 year PQE litigation solicitor to join their successful disputes team in the heart of Bristol city centre.
This is a great opportunity for a junior litigation solicitor to kick start their career with one of the leading firms in the UK.
The firm will also consider candidates who are due to qualify in March 2020.
Role and requirements:
· This role will suit a NQ - 2 litigation solicitor with interest in financial disputes.
· The finance litigation solicitor will run a significant caseload for key financial services clients.
· You will also assist senior solicitors, associates and legal directors on larger cases You will also asses and progress a varied litigation caseload from banks and mortgage lenders.
· The firm are ideally looking for an NQ - 2 PQE litigation solicitor who enjoys and is passionate about financial disputes but also has great knowledge in all round commercial litigation.
· A great academic and professional background.
· A highly competitive basic salary is on offer starting at £45,000.
· Discretionary bonus based on performance.
· A chance to work and gain support and development with a fantastic, leading UK firm in the heart of Bristol city centre at their modern offices.
· As well as the above you will be entitled to an extensive range of flexible benefits to include pension and private healthcare.
Apply today or get in touch with Nina Wahid for a confidential chat! firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018