- Job Search
- Legal Director - Finance and Banking Litigation
Legal Director for a Top 50 national firm in Bristol.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Legal Director to join one of the most successful finance litigation teams in Bristol.
- To provide strategic and commercial legal advice across a range of finance and banking disputes.
- Managing and supervising a team of solicitors and legal assistants.
- Running a caseload for key financial services clients including banks, building societies and niche lenders.
- Being an integral, senior member of the FSDI team.
- Have at least 3 years of PQE with a reputable law firm with commercial experience.
- Experience of supporting and developing a team is desirable.
- Passion and strong experience of business development.
- A chance to work with a To 50 UK firm in the heart of Bristol.
- Generous benefits and holiday allowance.
- Flexible working once settled into the role.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018