- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
16th October 2020
Construction Litigation Solicitor - Bristol
A full service law firm based in Bristol is seeking a 3+ PQE Contentious Construction Solicitor to join it's ever expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top tier law firm in Bristol.
The role and requirements:
- You will be joining one of the leading teams in the UK and partake in dealing with a range of complex construction disputes as well as non contentious projects.
- Clients will be varied from utilities, government bodies, developers and investors.
- Ideally you will have worked on a range of construction matters whether that be a mix or purely contentious or non contentious construction matters.
- You will work for one of the leading firms in not just Bristol, but the UK.
- A very competitive salary and overall benefits package.
- Offices situated less than a 5 minute walking distance from Bristol Temple Meads.
- Flexible working considered with a great work/life balance too.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018