- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor.
A top tier ranked commercial litigation team is seeking an experienced commercial litigation solicitor to join its busy department based in Guildford.
Role and responsibilities:
- The commercial litigation solicitor will be handling a range of complex litigation and international arbitration matters.
- The commercial litigation solicitor will be a part of a larger team which covers most aspects of litigation from contentious probate, employment, professional negligence, and contract litigation.
- A well rounded individual with great academics and experience and an overall great team player is what the firm are ideally looking for.
- Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years of post qualification experience.
- A really competitive salary and benefits on offer for a regional firm.
- A great option for a commercial litigation solicitor who is looking to join a forward thinking and successful firm but avoid the hectic city life.
- You will get a chance to take your career into your own hands and truly develop with the firm. A lot of the partners at the firm started their careers as a trainee there.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018