- Job Search
- Family Solicitor
9th September 2020
An international law firm based in Oxfordshire is seeking a 2+ PQE Family Solicitor to join it's expanding team.
The role and requirements:
- This role will suit someone with at least 2 years of post qualification experience in family law.
- The role will require the family solicitor to have dealt with mid to high net worth family matters as well as matters relating to cohabitation, pre nuptial agreements and complex children's matters.
- The family solicitor will be tasked with running their own caseload as well as assisting senior associates and partners on more complicated and ultra high net worth family issues.
- Exposure to excellent family work with an international element.
- Training and development to suit your specific career aspirations.
- Market leading salary and benefits.
This is an exciting opportunity for a family solicitor to join a super successful team and learn and develop from some of the most experienced and highly regarded family solicitors - apply today!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018