- Job Search
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Commercial Litigation Solicitor - National firm in Bristol
BCL Legal have been instructed by an award winning national firm based in Bristol who are seeking an experienced commercial litigation solicitor.
This role will suit someone with at least 12 months of litigation experience.
- A variety of general commercial litigation work (contractual disputes, corporate fall-outs and professional negligence claims) and some insolvency litigation.
- Preparing drafts of pre-action letters and written advice; adopting a concise and clear style and
an appropriate tone.
- Playing an active part in business development and taking an interest in the client's business.
- A qualified solicitor with at least 12 months of experience in commercial litigation.
- Be able to work effectively on own caseload as well as assisting senior colleagues on more complex matters.
- Keep up to date and research on relevant areas of law.
- Keen to develop skills and career.
- Be professional, approachable and confident in dealing with clients.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
- The chance to work in a successful, Legal 500 ranked disputes team.
- A clear plan on progression and career development.
Apply today! Or for more information get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018