- Job Search
- Family Associate
Family Solicitor - Bristol - National Firm
A top 50 National firm is seeking an experienced family solicitor to join it's office based in Bristol.
Working on all matters of private family law including (but not limited to):
- Divorce and Civil Partnerships
- Privately funded children's matters
- Cohabitation agreements
- High Net Worth financial disputes
- You will be a qualified family solicitor with at least 3 years of post qualification experience.
- Experience of the above will be necessary, particularly experience of dealing with HNW clients.
- The ability to work using your own initiative and managing your own caseload independently
- Joining a highly ranked, successful family team with one of the Top 50 firms in the UK
- A generous salary and attractive benefits package
- Flexible working environment with a maximum of up to 3 days in the office and the rest worked remotely.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018