- Job Search
- Contentious Probate Solicitor
Contentious Probate Solicitor - 2+ PQE - Wiltshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced litigation solicitor to join a leading regional firm based in Wiltshire.
The role and requirements:
- You will work as part of the private client team dealing with some interesting and often complex litigation cases.
- The role will require you to work on your caseload as well assisting more senior members of the team on complex matters.
- You will be an experienced litigation solicitor who either specialises in contentious probate matters or has worked on a significant caseload of contentious trusts matters as part of your wider litigation caseload.
- Generous salary, bonus and holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays).
- Flexible working hours allowing you to have a great work/life balance.
- Pension, healthcare and life assurance.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018