- Job Search
- Senior Litigation Associate
20th November 2020
Senior Dispute Resolution Associate | Inquiries and Investigations | Cardiff
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate (or a soon to be Senior Associate) to join an international law firm based in Cardiff within their Dispute Resolution/Inquiries & Investigations team.
The role and requirements :
- You will form a part of a large team (split between Birmingham and Cardiff) working on some very high profile and complex inquiries and investigations matters.
- The team cover a vast range of work for both public and private sectors. Experience in both would be advantageous but the firm will consider candidates with experience in either or.
- Experience of dealing with child protection disputes, inquests and catastrophic injury disputes would also be advantageous.
- The role will suit a litigation candidate with 4-6 years of PQE having worked mainly on inquiry and investigative work.
- A strong team player who is able to supervise more junior fee earners.
- The chance to work for a highly renowned international law firm within a very successful team.
- A genuine chance for progression and growth.
- Very flexible work set up. The team predominantly work from home due to the current climate but this role has the capacity for someone to work remotely a few days a week and work from the firm's central office in Cardiff once or twice a week moving forward.
- The team will also consider someone on a part time (4x a week) basis.
For more information on this role, please feel free to get in touch or apply with an updated CV to email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018