- Job Search
- FSDI Associate
FSDI Associate - Cardiff
A great opportunity has arisen for an FSDI Associate/Senior Associate to join a highly renowned firm based in Cardiff.
The role and requirements:
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and fraud.
- You will have at least 2 years of post qualification experience ideally within a financial services team or as part of a wider commercial litigation team having been exposed to some financial services litigation.
- You will form a part of one of the mot successful FSDI teams in the UK.
- Join a world renowned law firm.
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018