- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
12th January 2021
NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor | Surrey | Legal 500 ranked team
A great opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified solicitor (September 2020 or March 2021) to join a Legal 500 ranked litigation team in Surrey. The team are happy to consider candidates with up to 2 years of PQE.
- As a commercial litigation solicitor in this team you will cover a range of different disputes in different sectors. Disputes will include (but not limited to): contractual and shareholder disputes, financial services claims, professional negligence claims, fraud and IP. These disputes can be in a range of different sectors from healthcare, financial services, retail and sport.
- The role will also involve work on some complicated international disputes.
- You will be a newly qualified solicitor looking to specialise in commercial disputes or an experienced commercial litigation solicitor (up to 2 years PQE) looking for a new challenge.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of different disputes.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Confident in dealing with large corporate clients.
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance with flexibility (holiday purchase scheme)
- Maternity and Paternity benefits
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018