- Job Search
- Employment Associate
Employment Associate | Cardiff
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced employment solicitor to join a Legal 500 ranked employment team based in Cardiff.
The role and requirements:
- The employment associate will be working on all aspects of employment law including contentious and non contentious work for a range of different clients.
- Most of the work with be to act on behalf of respondents but from time to time you may be required to deal with the employee matters with senior executives and directors.
- You will deal with matters relating to TUPE, advising HR, corporate support and advocacy.
- Ideally you will have at least 2 years of PQE as an employment solicitor but the firm are open to PQE.
- Strong client relationship building abilities.
- Good commercial acumen.
- To work with one of the leading employment teams in the South West.
- A comprehensive package (salary and bonus) along with additional company benefits such as health insurance, pension, generous holiday allowance and flexible working.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018