- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor | Swindon
BCL are currently working with a national firm based in Swindon who are seeking an NQ-2 PQE commercial litigation solicitor to join their successful disputes team.
- You will be working on a range of disputes such as insolvency, contract, corporate and some IP disputes but will be tasked to look at social care too.
- The health and social aspect of the role will include disputes relating to CQC regulations, contract disputes, safeguarding and other miscellaneous things that may arise.
- The NQ solicitor will be tasked in managing their own caseload as well as assisting more senior members of the team with more complex matters.
- A newly qualified commercial litigation solicitor or above (up to 2 years PQE) with a solid understanding of the CPR.
- Willingness to work on health and social care disputes as well as more general litigation matters.
- A solid team player with excellent commercial acumen.
- Generous salary and benefits.
- Great training and development and the chance to specialise in an area of dispute resolution of choice.
- Flexible working arrangements.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018