- Job Search
- NQ Litigation Solicitor
NQ Litigation Solicitor | Dorset
A great opportunity has arisen for an NQ Solicitor (or up to 3 years PQE) to join a busy litigation team at a regional firm based in Dorset.
The role and requirements:
- Working on a varied civil litigation caseload to include personal injury, debt recovery, insolvency, contract breaches and contentious probate.
- Good understanding of the CPR.
- Ability to achieve/exceed targets set.
- A strong team player.
- Understanding of case management systems.
- Good negotiation and business development skills.
- Market leading salary and bonus structure.
- Life assurance.
- Generous holiday allowance.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018