- Job Search
- NQ Property Litigation Solicitor
NQ+ Property Litigation Solicitor | Cardiff
A great opportunity has arisen for an NQ+ (up to 3 years of PQE) to join a Legal 500 ranked property litigation team in Cardiff.
Role and Requirements:
- As a property litigation solicitor you will be dealing with a range of disputes including: landlord and tenant, development and issues relating to freehold ownership of land. The sectors will also vary from national and local government through to developers and house builders.
- The team is ranked highly in the Legal 500 so you will be working with a highly successful team.
- A property litigation background would be advantageous but this role will also suit someone who is from a commercial litigation background looking to specialise in property litigation or someone who wants to move away from a transactional to a more contentious property position.
- Working for a national, highly ranked team.
- Competitive salary and bonus package.
- Office based in the centre of Cardiff.
- Market leading training and development.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018