- Job Search
- Banking Litigation Solicitor
3rd September 2020
Banking Litigation Solicitor - Bristol.
A top 50 Law firm are seeking an experienced litigator to join their financial disputes team based in Bristol.
- Working on a range of different financial disputes with clients ranging from private banks, building societies, and niche lenders.
- Ability to manage more junior members of the finance litigation team.
- Actively developing business and client relationships.
- You will have at least 3 years of experience as a litigator, ideally within the financial disputes sector, but equally the firm are open to applications from candidates who have a keen interest in this sector.
- Work well under pressure managing your own caseloads as well as being the go to person for junior members of the team.
- Confident and professional in your approach as you will be expected to work with large financial institutions.
- A generous salary and attractive bonus structure.
- A clear path to career progression based on your aspirations.
- Market leading training and development programme.
Apply today or for more information get in touch with Nina Wahid on email@example.com
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018