- Job Search
- In-House Commercial Litigation Solicitor
An award-winning In-house legal team is looking for a Commercial Litigator to join their business and advise on a mix contentious and non-contentious issues across the business.
The role would suit a Commercial Litigator who is interested in being trained in Health and Safety matters. Joining a team of experienced and collaborative lawyers, the successful Commercial Litigator will handle a varied workload, including;
- Advising on general commercial disputes
- Instructing external counsel on managing a portfolio of debt and damage claims
- Providing advice on health, safety, and environmental issues both of a contentious and non-contentious nature
- Providing legal support where health and safety related incidents arise
- Supporting any internal business conduct investigations
Applicants are not expected to have any knowledge of health and safety legislation or regulations but should demonstrate a strong litigation background and the ability and willing to train in a new area of law.
The In-house legal team are award-winning and the business is known for its strong corporate social responsibility. They are recognised as a fantastic business to work for and have a collaborative, ethical, and open working environment.
There is also flexibility on part time working and working from home. Please get in touch to discuss further.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018