- Job Search
- Inhouse European IP Counsel
An experienced Intellectual Property Lawyer is required for a senior appointment with a global organisation in their EU headquarters.
Intellectual Property is at the core of this business and the IP Lawyer will advise on patents, trade secrets, trademarks, copyright, and IP disputes. As a senior member of a global In-house legal team, the Intellectual Property Lawyer will provide advice to a number of Europe-based businesses. They will be a key point of contact for contentious and non-contentious Intellectual Property matters.
- Providing effective, concise, and timely advice to senior management on all IP matters, including patents, trade secrets, trademarks, and copyright law.
- Develop and implement IP strategies for key enterprises, products, and technologies.
- Active engagement and input on IP issues throughout product development processes
- Interacting with engineers and supervising outside counsel in preparing and prosecuting patent applications
- Monitoring third party patents and applications with regard to questions of infringement in order to address legal risks before products are brought to market
- Working with engineers to monitor competitor products and advising as to whether competitors infringe patents
- Reviewing and clearing IP related content for publication
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018