- Job Search
- Interim Legal Counsel
A global business which offers a wide range of products and services is looking for an interim Legal Counsel / Contracts Manager to join their team for a 12 month period. The role would be perfect for someone with 2-3 years experience in Commercial Contracts.
Applications and conversations are invited from qualified solicitors, legal executives, or those that have built a career in contract management and are confident in independently carrying out negotiations.
The successful individual will be responsible for;
· Ensuring that all contracts are compliant with the contract and risk management policies
· Analysing the risk associated with client contracts and advise to senior management on those risks
· Negotiation of acceptable terms and conditions with clients
· Negotiation of Bank Guarantees and Letters of Credit with clients and banking representatives
· Liaising with colleagues in the EMEA legal team and external legal counsel
· Provide other legal advice and assist with dispute resolution
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018